Dec 8, 2008

An other routine tale

we (lot many names to mention, i can't pen down) people are really poor as we all have been roaming like dogs from one place to another place since last two months. Frankly speaking, people are extremely exhausted and not all interested in migration, atleast Company should certify us and should be proud of our pretty good flexibility.


haha...Now its pune again!!!!
We got down from bus at around 4.00 A.M in the morning, and took some auto waalas help to land up in a hotel. As our divine's fate, due to marriage season, each and every small hotel is eventually occupied!!and we were in a position that we badly wanna run away from this bloody hell.




I don't know why these higher officials are playing with us, but we can't help ourselves. City is certainly bad with poor transport and weird things all around. Anyways, I don't have enough words or adjectives left with me to blame this city, but I am really feeling bad as it's gonna happen again which I thought "it was all over!!" and so, I was happy. I wanna scream loudly that I hate this city and I wanna go my home... :( :(. I have to be grateful towards all my friends for making me comfortable even in this pathetic conditions, I love you all ....!! Life is long and so, our survival is important..., I suppose, in soon we surely add colors to our lives and make Life colorful... :) cheers!!!!!!

3 comments:

Tarun Goel said...

What is your problem anyways??
Pune is fuckin cool as compared to your bloody Bangalore.
I am njoying it here, you also njoy

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

shut up..:P, ur life is colorful naa..u keep enjoying!!u wont understand my prob :(

Tarun Goel said...

What probs u have, nyways. Let me try to understand them.
Poor you :(