Dec 31, 2008

Have a Blast!!

So, the year draws to a close....and now, its the time to make resolutions and start the coming colorful year.
Today morning, Anji,Babli,Kishore,Sri and I tried making new year resolutions!!!
The crap goes here....

Me: "wazz up?? ny resolutions so far?? "
Kish: "did u ever implement them??"
Maddy: "If I implement it, I say I won!! And If I am failed: I say Its not meant to implement.., its juz my timepass!! :P"
Anji: "Maddy...!!what were your last year resolutions??"

After a Biggggg PAUSE (weak memory) ...

Me: "It was.......aahh!! not to take any weird decisions!!"
Sri: "yeah!! Better lets not to take any....better not to be sad if they are broken up"
Kish: "so.., have u succeeded in not taking any such decisions??anywayz, we never stop taking decisions and also.., it hardly matters whether we implemented it or not!!"

huh...!!wham!!

I cannot argue with Kishore (Psychos :P) and I also know that it is impossible to improve perfection and so we junked the whole idea of resolutions..From my birth, I celebrated each and every year in my sweet home with my parents or friends, who ever..But, I am a bit depressed as this is the first time I am staying outside home and I want this to be the last too.
No probs,

Lets welcome the fresh year with new colors, dreams, wishes, joys, resolutions,
Lets cherish each moment and each second it beholds,
Lets have a blast and celebrate this wonderful new year !!!!



and ( A nice SMS)

I Wish in 2oo9 God gives You all...
12 Month of Happiness,
52 Weeks of Fun,
365 Days Success,
8760 Hours Good Health,
52600 Minutes Good Luck,
3153600 Seconds of Joy...and that's all!


Cheers!!!



1 comment:

Allison said...

hi i comment random blogs so luck you! Its good to make new goals for the new year hope all goes well for you!