Jan 6, 2009

Mr. and Miss.!!


Miss thought that Mr. was exhausted with around 3 days long journey back to his college after a long period of around 8 months. But in the train he met his old friends, this overwhelmed him. HE started recalling all the sweet things that they have spent together, relishing all the old days of joy and at the same time he is little disappointed as he is missing her (MISS).Anyways, he is elated and excited extremely. He and his friends were pretty busy in playing games (everyone knew that guys play the hell out of the LAN games), now its long back he played and he is back to the form again. While playing, at exactly 10.30 PM, as usual he got a call from her. He asked her to sleep and said that he might not talk as all of them were involved in playing some games . She in general cannot sleep without talking to him or without hearing his goodnight. She anticipated a call and awaited for it.

She was vexed of it and then, despite waiting, she had a nap. She kept a few reminders to get up and have a talk with him after a couple of minutes. Then at 11.30 PM, She called him with a sneaky feeling that he would give the same answer as earlier. haan!!...expected thing had occur ed but this time he said that he would ping her once his game was over.

She never stopped calling him.
Then at 11.45 PM, she asked him in a lower voice "Are you still busy!!". He angrily asked her to sleep. Though she is a bit furious, she understood the situation and she left.

She never stopped!!
And at 11.58 PM she tried calling him, she heard "The vodafone customer you are trying to call is busy right now, Please call him after some time!!". She is disappointed, she is crying, she is enraged..., yet she never stopped calling him, she tried again and again. After 2 mins, at exactly 12'0 clock, Miss felt happy as his phone was free and she could hear caller tune.., but Mr. did not answer the call. At 12:02 AM He picked the call and she screamed slowly "Many more happy returns of the day!!By the way, Whose is the first wish..??" He was happy., he got that she wanna wish him first .., and replied her that he was cutting the cake and his friends were giving bumps. Still, She asked him "Once you are finished with all the celebrations, don't forget to call and wake me. I will be sleeping"

As she was unable to send him a gift, she wished to call him and give him the first birthday wish. She wanted him to know that only for that purpose she irritated him and called him for so many times. She did not know that he got her (actually, he did not let her know that he got her). So, she was impotent and this worry made her asleep. As He is her only asset, She again thought to call him and explain him her so called distress. This time, it grieved him and so he huffily said her "Don't embarrass me yaar, All of us are playing here, people are waiting for my turn, this is a big game,,, I will call you but I don't know by what time we stop it..please don't wait for me and sleep dear!!Don't wait for me, I will wake you up once I am done with it." This time she cried and scolded him "Can't you spare even 10mins of your time with me. I don't know whether its the right time to upset you or not, I just wanna wish you first, but I could not, u grieved me!!Bye, don't talk to me ever". Enough, this caused him to think and it made him to call her and said.., "I knew it beforehand, but I am Sorry for not letting you know and I never feel that this will make you gloomy..!!" . Finally, She smiled and told him that she wanted him not only to support her in harder times but also to satisfy her little desires. And she also said "Forgive me for making you feel sad with my stubbornness!! and again I wish you have a very cheerful bday and colorful life ahead." Here it ends saying Life is beautiful, Love is what, that makes Life more and more beautiful..Enjoy all the sweet and hot flavors of life!!!

All this sounds silly and insane.I don't know why I am writing this in my blog, I cannot express all their emotions and I don't have any soft corner on Mr. or Miss. I assure that you all go mad by reading this because, there is nothing to fight or nothing to worry or nothing in thisss., it is just a SWEET NOTHING!!
Cheers!!

4 comments:

Tarun Goel said...

Happy B'day :)

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

its not my bday :P

Deepak Bagga said...

enjoy.............

Ravz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.