Jan 21, 2009

A Trip to Mumbai

Finally, last weekend, I visited a gigantic city Mumbai all alone. Thanks to Tarun and Bagga for their love on me. Though they had some other plans, they helped me in boarding the bus. Forget about the journey, at the very first site I was extremely excited by seeing all the skyscrapers, edifices and it was like I was in some foreign country.The last night's pre-viva session had a great impact on me as I got down at exact stop and I could see my friend who is awaited to meet me and indeed whom I was awaited to meet. So, she took me to a place (their Palace :P) which was built on 1800's I suppose. We spent the whole night in roaming to all the malls like Palm Beach, Center One...in Vaashi. We had our supper at MC.Donald's (all time favourite :)) and we went back to the palace at around 11.30 PM. It was the greatest fete after the wonderful bitsian life and the day ended in a blissful way that all of us had a brainstorming session about my friend's boyfriend :P (wish her she is committed with a bitsian recently :), poor chap :P ). We planned to go to Elephanta Caves if we could wake up in the early morning the next day :P.


We slept at 2 or 3 in the night after a long chit-chatting, jabbering...!!., obviously, we got up late which lead our plan altered. My friend Asha treated us (me and Himaja) at Spices Restaurant and when I was about to leave to Pune, we just went inside a mall. The sad part of that was I lost my wallet with 900 bucks + 1 ATM card + 1 Malaysian Ringett ( I got it frm Lokesh ) + 1 sim card + my mobile's Mobile's warranty card + a few important visiting cards and a few passport sized photos of my sis, mine and my loved ones as well:( :(.


The day ended in
  1. calling to customer care of ICICI to block my ATM,
  2. recharging my mobile,
  3. disturbing all my buddies (colleagues ) in asking and jotting for my account details,
  4. roaming back to the same restaurant to check whether my wallet was there or not,
  5. borrowing a little amount from my friend to go back, and
  6. boarding into Pune bus in front of that stupid mall where I have lost my senti wallet :(

Anyways, the trip was lively, thrilling and of course disappointing :) :) :) :( :P !!

Cheers!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to know you have enjoyed a lot in Mumbai...
Hope Someone will return your wallet soon...

Deepak Bagga said...

You will have your wallet back very soon, I don't know exactly why do I think so..

enjoy.............

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

Wooooooww..if in any case I get my wallet back, I ll b elated!!but I don think so....

Ankesh said...

gud yaar, adventurous trip....

Tarun Goel said...

You are too good to be left alone :)

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

@Ankesh,Tarun
Im alwz goood...........

Shobha said...

hiii...am curious to know as to who is this friend of urs in mumbai who got a bitsian psenti recently?? :P

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

@shobha,
:) :)
cmon shobha, u hv to ponder abt our mumbai wingies :)
who else?? :P