Jan 23, 2009

say NO proudly....

Saying No is perhaps the most backbreaking thing to do for most of the people.., but it is an art. Though it sounds haughty., the greatness lie beneath :) !!!Many guys used to funk the treats where they will have to say no, feel sneaky and they have to prepare for such situations.But as and when I get into such situation, I say No without any hesitation and I in fact enjoy that plight.I may seem arrogant for some yet I believe it and I cannot say catlike YES.

Lets suppose if I know that I am unable to do it and I still agree to him/her..,first I feel nasty, curse myself for accepting,so I do a bad job, I hate him/her for throwing me on that..n lot more!!Isn't it right??
So, what's wrong in saying NO honestly and heart fully??and
I guess I am indirectly helping them by my NO as I am giving them a chance to go for some better one and yeah..,avoiding blackball feelings about the person.
and one more suggestion : if you like the person and if you don’t want to burn your bridges then having to say No can actually be a good thing to nurture your relationship with them rather than hurting the relation by doing a half-baked job!!

saying No is just pure joy!!! The joy gets maximised if you really do not fetch reasons at all!!
"Never explain yourself to any one because.., the person who likes you does not need that.., And the person who dislikes you will not believe it !!!"

Cheers!!

5 comments:

Manish Jain said...

I should say "NO" so
"No Comments" :)

Deepak Bagga said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deepak Bagga said...

god
very gud blog. it is easy to read your blog, it is easy to understand your blog, it is easy to think on your blog, it is easy to remember what you want to say thru ur blog.only one thong is difficult that is to implement.I will try....

enjoy......

I was Miss world said...

hi happy new year form http://safahlorg.blogspot.com

Prasanna alias Pressi said...

Good one maddy...tats definetely an art..:D