Jan 15, 2009

New Crush :P


"It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone."

"Why do they call it a crush? Because that's how you feel when they don't feel the same way in return."

"I took one look at you Thats all I meant to do And my heart stood still.....!!!!"


.....yeah, exactly!!I'm disturbed.




People call me crazy thinking that I don't know the meaning of Crush and I used to be attracted at many guys :P. But, according to me, crush is something, that attracts me and disturbs me from what I am actually doing...From my childhood, I have had crush on many many guys as I like many songs, many chocolates, many dresses, many movies, and the list gooes on!!..............................my crushes are the ones among my friends {
// kamal (in 2nd class), Pavan (in 7th class)
} relatives{
my cousin - his name is Chiru :)
}, cine heroes{
tollywood-Pawan Kalyan, Siddharth,, Prabhas, Nitin(only in one movie sye......), Charan, Aarya(their dance), Surya (tamil), Nikil (Happydays :) ), Prakash Raj, Sonu soodh.
bollywood- Hritik and Salman (he was my crush!!not now :P),JOHN ABRAHAM
hollywood- TOM CRUISE (I watch them hardly)
},, bitsians {
Prabhal- Celebrity of BITS :P, and a few more (I'll be caught if reveal them)
}, back home, schoolmates, cric stars {
Sachin, Sehwag, Yuvi and Dhoni
}, dancers{
Baba Bhaskar (D-show in EETV), Bharath (Aata-2 final winner), Tapan (not popular) and many more!!
}, singers { Nagarajan (music club member at BITS, Karthik
}, left hand writers{
ravi (in my 2nd class), one more fellow I forgot his name
}, music directors, swimmers, commedy stars, professors, eltps, colleagues n whoever!!!!!!
haha...What a splendid I'm, I reckon and remember all their names. :)
>
>
Now, One more is added to my gargantuan crush list. At cafeteria, while we(me,sri,Anji and Rahul) were having food, Rahul caught me eyeing on some chap. Actually, just before that thing happened, I was asking Sri to look at him and said her "He is too gentle to glare at him". He is cool,stylish,perfect and what not :P. Adding to that, he was sitting on the table just next to us. And from last two days I started having crush on him..as I found him when I was signing in, signing out, standing in a queue for lunch, n lot other coincidences...!! But it is hapless that I don't even know his name to include in this. :( :(

8 comments:

Deepak Bagga said...

Great........



but don't be crushed, just keep on liking all other things(living or non-living) as you did according to your blog.

maximize the enjoyment. but keep in mind to not to be crushed.....


Enjoy......

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

thnx baggaaaa!!I do Enjoy..don't u worry n yeah, i won't be crushed :P

Tarun Goel said...

Maximize the enjoyment :P
U both seem to have gone out of your brains :)

Manish Jain said...

@Tarun
In Reality they don't have brain....

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

@Manish, acha??we nvr knw that :(

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

as if u have :P ??

Ankesh said...

baap re itni badi crush list...keep goin add more n more...
one more thing i wld just do sm whistling at boys..it wld be great fun to do....

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

@ankesh,
yep,u r right, I do like whistling :P but I donno it..shud learn to whistle :)