Jan 27, 2009

weekend,movies and coke float!!

so, though this weekend was big ( 3 days ), it ended up in the above three words.
Saturday started very late with a stupid Bengali movie, I don't know why do they make such a pointless and weird movies (forget it, I cannot express my feelings towards it as I was dumbstruck) and this was the very first time I felt that I wasted my precious time by watching it. :P don't ask me the name, better ask Tarun (as he said that was a super hit movie :P). No more comments on it. whhhhhoooaaa...
and Sri fell down in front of a shop due to giddiness!! we spent the day in taking care of her. :) :)
god bless you!! :) :)
Sunday---next day, nothing special, went to MC. Donald's and had tasty foood over there with coke float...a standard order: french fries + coke float @ MC.Donald's. I'm loving it :) :)
again the next and last day of the weekend started with Nair's republic day flag..,
and went to Big Cinemas for Raaz a terrible movie though I was sitting in between Tarun and Deepender.., I screamed, cried and ran from the theatre finally :) :) its indeed an okay type movie where Imran Hashmi for the first time in his life has played a pretty good role.., some scenes expected, a few unexpected!!!
and from there, again we had food at the same place and the same coke float @ MC.Donald's!!!
Next comes shopping..., big bazaar sounded badly with hell many offers, people rushed, people hurried, people got screwed up in standing on the line for quite a few minutes.
And then, we moved back to our homes blabbering, commenting on the movie, people and what not??
so, such is life, such is weekend, they do come slow yet they get over fast.

Cheers!!!

4 comments:

Tarun Goel said...

weekend was good. But how can you forget the mineral water bottle?? :P
And name of the movie is "Antarmahal"

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

oopz...u r right!!sry deepender, i forgot ur water bottle :) i said not to comment on the movie plz..:P

Deepak Bagga said...

enjoy...

you may have enjoyed, but you you missed cricket, satyamites vs rest of the world in vasant utsav.

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

for getting some thing, give up some thing!! :)