Dec 12, 2008

tragedy of my mobile :(

I am a mobile lover. Because of my passion in having different mobiles, I changed four mobiles in my four years of B.E. While purchasing mobiles, generally I go for slim despite sturdy ones at the same time I cannot afford huge money on them too. Recently, I have bought a new Nokia 5220 Xpress Music (and yeah, its my 5th mobile for 8K) from a Hotspot Mobile store in Bangalore. Due to my long chattings and late night calls, its speaker has got spoiled in less than a week period :( :(... So, I could not bear this anymore, my mobile sickness disturbed me.I thought that it is of no use spending days worrying for a tiny stupid speaker and then somehow I fetched the address of Nokia Care center, went there and from then onwards, it's working completely.., pretty cool.



For next two weeks, the routine thing happened....I began using it badly speaking too many hours but, on an Awesome day, we went to a trip, there I dropped and left in water for 1-2 hrs approximately :P. This was my mistake, I was totally in high spirits that day which made me to forget to put it in my bag and instead I had taken with me into water. Later, I found it has lost the display and I gave it in an extraordinary service center :P. They took good care of it :P, they also stole mike from the mobile, they cheated and returned me. (innocent me :(...) I could not realise their bloody intelligence, I never had a thought that people commit such thefts, people are fraud, they steal and sell such things and so I did not look back, and I also gave 650 bucks to that fellow and instead I was very happy with their work at that moment. The next minute when I went back to my home, I sensed that again it's mike is not working...Ahh, god!!!its pathetic........I ran to that service center, and when I asked him what had happened to my mobile..??,

He simply said..."we are not at all responsible for the manufacturing stuff, we just did chemical wash and that's it...!! one more thing: in future you may face many more problems like....Ringer can get damaged, key pad can get disabled and so on..." I was helpless and showed my anger on him by scolding..."Are you crazy??Enough, take this mobile, take all parts from this..., this is a customer service center and If you are unable to satisfy the customers.., what's the need, why are you here??don't call it service center any more...". After going back from there, he sent a message to me as if I am crying, as if he is not responsible for any thing and as if he is my boy friend..."Sorry Miss.., don't cry.., ur mobile is good and you are fortunate enough...as it's display has not yet damaged, Enjoy it using headset."

Thus, I decided that it is better to give it in company's care center where I got its speakers back, I went there asking to change the mike of the set. I became a daily customer to that shop. After checking it, the guy told me that it at least takes twenty days to get repaired as they have to send it to Nokia headquarters. I actually had no ample time to wait as I was shifted to Pune, and so, I left it like that and I am still managing and enjoying it using my head set. The only tragedy is it is not even a month, its pretty new mobile, still it has been suffering from many problems. I pray God to save my Mobile's life and in soon I could see it in a sound position.

8 comments:

Tarun Goel said...

Late night talks :P :P
You do one thing give your mobile to me and take my branded and imported cell from me for free :)

Tarun Goel said...

And its a blessing for me that your speaker is not working. I am happy because I don't have to listen to those stupid teluguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu songs anymore

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

u r mistaken..speaker is wrking...right nw prob is wid mike..dats y im using ma stupid headset :) :)

Tarun Goel said...

Good for you, btw when will you go for the repair???

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

not yet decided, daily im googling for a better care center so that on one fine day we wil go & drop my mobile thr :) :)

Tarun Goel said...

You drop it at my desk. I'll see to it :)

Sharma, Nishit said...

ha ha ha...where's is ur pen-drive cellphone u were using in training time....i think u should use that phone and people like u doesn't deserve to hv costly cellphone...for u best buy is below 3000

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

hi nishit, its not pendrive cell phone..its ipod cellphone :P :P. yep, all my old mobiles were less than 5k..this time I dared but it dint work out :(