Dec 18, 2008

....my psenti to-do list!!!




"It feels lonely here...I am not willing to make new friends here..It freaks me out to do something in order to get out of you and your memories...!!I rather prefer living in the memories of the past than finding any replacements..But now, I cannot help. My friends and other people inspired me to start the count down and to jot my to-do list for a few days and then.., by doing so, I get used to it.."

So....Here, I started the list.I named the list as psenti why because.., its the last one for this year and to be frank its the first one as well :P.





Dec-18th: Pack all the least wanted things as I am going home, I will leave there all these unwanted stuff.

Dec-19th: Say "Bye" to all the bloggers, colleagues and friends...most probably, this is the last post for this year as I guess I could not blog from my home and after coming back, I never know I will have ample time or not :P

Dec-20th: Attend my friend's marriage and wish her "Happy married life!!"

Dec-21st: Go to my sister's hostel, take her out and celebrate her bday!!

Dec-22nd: search for Nokia care center and drop my stupid mobile there.

Dec-23rd: Visit all my relatives home and have delicious food with them.

Dec-24th: Spend a couple of hours in chatting with my loving mom and dad.

Dec-25th: Go to Church.., 5 mins of prayer and then, Wish and sing a song for my lord Jesus.."happy bday!!la la la.."

Dec-26th: Ask my brother to copy all the new movies, new softwares and many more into my lapi. :) :)

Dec-27th: Last day @ home.., little shopping.., few settlements.., packing all things back!!

Dec-28th: Bubye Mom and Dad.., Luv u my home!! :( :waa..

Dec-29th: back to my bloody office!!client calls.., team meetings.., project discussions and what not!! :P :P

Dec-30th: Busy life Busy life...Busy life busy life Maddy life.......................

Dec-31st: if possible, I will come up with a post about my new year Resolutions!!

Finally, I am happy as I am going home and meeting all my friends, relatives..................yippie!! :) :)

5 comments:

Ankesh said...

good Maduri..Its seems vinay pathak has inspired u lot.. Dasvidaniya..Good keep up this things to do list..Njoy ur vacation..

Tarun Goel said...

Good, you are becoming a good blogger :)
This time I wanted this list to be of some 500 points, happy journey and get the print out or the TTE will throw you out

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

@Ankesh..,i hvnt seen dat movie, nywyz thnx...

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

@tarun.., gr8 creativity naa..:P.500 pts u want??its fine.., u jot my to-do list...Wat say?? :P :P

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

Tarun...u r cumin for coffee or not?