Dec 4, 2008

Bubye Bangalore!!



B-Best
B-Bench
B-Bangalore
B-Bye!!



I love everything about this city Bangalore except the traffic, and I am sure that 90% of software employees prefer Bangalore as a best place to work for and talking about City- It would have been better if it is named as Mall City instead of Garden city. I love all the malls, Ccd's, McDonald's, KFCs, and what not?? Now, I have to leave this place, as I have been shifted to Pune. Though I stayed here for only 35 days and putting aside a few bitter experiences, I cannot afford to forget this place which had left me many sweet memories and it's the time to take farewell from all my wingies and loved ones :( :(

I love you and I miss you Bangalore!!!

4 comments:

श्रेया रूपेश said...

हनी! क्या आप और तरुण भाई साथ-साथ बैंगलोर से विदा ले रहे हैं। यात्रा कैसी रही?

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

we both r leavin this place but not goin together!!

Ankesh said...

hi maduri..Sad yaar u have to leave..but pune too is rockin place yarr..so dont worry..cheers and whistle..

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

ya Ankesh, be optimistic :) we will rock in pune as well.