Dec 30, 2008

A strange sunday :)

Last Sunday me and my dad went to Hyderabad. Actually we both had not planned anything before.., as I missed my bus, we both caught some other train and blah blah.., somehow we came. Leave it, I am too curious to start the topic!! After coming here (I was happy to visit hyd again), fortunately we met my cousin, who is working in an infrastructure company. He took us to his office for leaving my luggage there. It being a Sunday, nobody was in office, and as my cousin is a Senior Executive (hothead it seems:P) in his company and because of his great fidelity, he has got many rights. We sat in the conference room, we read news, we switched on the projector, watched some movies, had tasty food there (it was cooked by office boy :P), chatted and relaxed for few hours.
Believe me.., its not my dream :) its not my home, Its an OFFICE (a four floored building with sound security). Even though I do do not have any work in my company, I never dared to do such informal things. I was badly bewildered and have been blabbering that his boss will throw him one day .., but he is really proud of his attitude and instead he also said that his boss is not all fastidious about employee's behaviour. What a cool boss!!
After lunch, I checked my mails in his system and I thought to have bathe as well :P. But I was little hesitated to do so :), then we all went to Hyderabad Central (generally I used to go with a fool :P, Tarun got it??:P) and we watched a Telugu movie. And from there, again we went to his office, took the luggage and we went to catch a bus which was at 8 in the night. Now, I am badly missing his office and I just left with that memories :P..,
And here, I forgot to tell about my dad's feelings: All fuzzy expressions are expected and to my surprise, he is asking my cousin to join me in his company with his recommendation :P :) :)
Haha Really funny, the whole day I was laughing at their conversation.., I love you papa.
And Bhaiyya...you are the firebrand!! Life is rocking there...I am proud of you and your attitude!!! Informal attitude reloaded :P :P
I cannot forget this blissful Sunday and Isn't it sounding strange?? Please dear readers, put ur comments!!but plz don't ask where is ur cousin working? :P

6 comments:

Manish Jain said...

combination of weird and stupidity......

Tarun Goel said...

Why don't you join his company?? Maybe after that tehy will change their overall perspective towards work!!You know what I mean :)

Tarun Goel said...

Recommend me as well, I don't want to waste my talent here :), we'll take bagga as well.

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

If I get into that, I will surely take u n bagga as well...but wats d first comment??I dint get u :( changing perspective??

Ankesh said...

great office yaar..get into d company and recomend me tooo..:-)

Deepak Bagga said...

Good, office may be very good,I think, it is only You who enjoyed it the most.