Dec 11, 2008

today's fortune

Today's Fortune:

1. You may lose a profitable business deal because of your over-caution.
2. You could be less sociable today and will be running the risk of alienating friends and family. Be careful, or you may realize it too late!
3. You will spend the afternoon with your family, making future plans and enjoying harmony.

**********************************************************************************



Coming to the first one......

yeah, I may lose a profitable business deal.... :) :) I can't believe it.... :P :P as if I am the Project Lead!!! and it happens because of my over-caution!!really great..as far as my concern, I am not at all cautious or I am least worried about things happening around me..how can I be over cautious?? I did not lose any things!!

Next one.......
Today, I realised the importance of all my friends and as I am damn cool, I decided to make a move towards a few of my dear ones in the weekend.... :) :) just the opposite has happened.

and the last one....
this afternoon is too monotonous, I am sick of this life, I don't have any work and so, I squandered lots of hours on rambling here and there....

Though the things in horoscope happen scarcely, I keep checking it each and everyday. I don't know why I read it everyday..., may be I am really cautious about the bad crap that might disturb me.... or may be I am waiting for the day on which the things in horoscope will come true :) :) !!!! I am sorry if I hurt any horoscope lovers.. :P :P

No comments: