Oct 1, 2008

Thank God, it waz all over!! ----1 (JAN)

Yesterday, When I was going through all my older mails... I saw one mail "Mydiary.doc". which was sent by "saimadhuri@non.agilent.com(myself)"!! from then..I started remembering that pathetic solitary life for five and half months....

On Jan 6th'2008...cherry's b'day!! I was in a beautiful place "CITY GURGAON". Gurgaon is one of Delhi’s four major satellite cities. It is termed as the Seattle of India. It is also called the mall of India due to the sprawling shopping malls that have mushroomed to live up to the deeper pockets of the residents of Gurgaon and nearby Delhi state. Then coming to the quality of life..it remains of high standards due to maintenance and an ample supply of water,electricity n blah...!! These were the things we get from Google!! but i never expected the other side as "DANGEROUS CITY, CORRUPTED CITY " what I exactly mean is it is the home of all evils and threats". and one more irritating thing with the city is "Poor transportation rather I call it worst".

There it started, I and my dad took a cab and had a jaunt over the whole city.I screamed by seeing many skyscrapers, shopping malls and planned what to do with my stipend!! :) :) and after that we had dinner. That night., I was unable to sleep, might be tensed because of next day's orientation or worried about my dad as he was leaving me alone there. I know that "Life is about feeling happy with what WE HAVE" but at that moment I left with NOTHING.. I was left all "ALONE".




ALONE: I don't know about some people who love to be alone. But according to me..its a complex task. I strongly feel it as hard thing,hard life, hard thought, hard moment. everything remains hard when you are alone!!and if you are alone, your mind is not alone. Generally after 7 semesters of my college life...staying alone was really hard. Sometimes our heart must be hard to face this sort of things :P. Life of mine became tasteless, monotonous, boring. I used to feel a second as a minute, a minute as a hour,an hour as a day!!


After few days, I decided to spend all my weekends in Pilani.So one day, i jotted all holidays, weekends and I called cherry and told him all my trips to Pilani. But then, I worried more about week days!!Still I could not do anything. When I was unable to find solution or when I have nothing to do.., I cry like hell. So, I cried, criedd, crieddd.....No one was there to console me. Like this, I had to spend 5 months!!Poor kid :( :( .

This was just about JAN. and here, I did not describe "Blue Board Story"{ I can't forget that sweet journey to BITS on 25th Jan}. And I assure that I will post about this as early as possible.

3 comments:

Tarun Goel said...

Oh I pity you ...
You poor soul :P

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

haan tarun...i m very paaaapam na/???

Tarun Goel said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
You are very Paapam :P