Oct 3, 2008

My sweeet dream...!!!


Friday morning...I got up at 8.00 A.M as usual....I had to be in class by 9.00 A.M. I got ready,, I locked my room....and While on the way to Lab, I was shocked by seeing all different(VIBGYOR) colors of roses. At that moment, I felt like...Am I in STC ?? or somewhere in Kerala's RoseGarden!! :) :) . I thought that I felt so because I could not come out of my beauty sleep and yeah, I just left .

When I came to Lab, I was again surprised by a Bed welcoming me instead of Computers and Chairs!! and U know, there was a BIG GIFT Box on which "Maddy...This is for you" was written on it. I screamed aloud and I ran, I jumped on that bed which consisted of many teddy bears (of PINK color) and I arranged all those teddies beside me....and then I started...., opening the gift box. Just before doing that, I found some card (ha ha) on which some steps were mentioned to be followed :) :).....those were

1. Have a smile on your face.

2. Close your Eyes and then start opening it......




So, I did so whatever steps they wanted me to do.....I ripped that packet and when I opened that box.., i realised that someone was hitting me...It was Pressi..(my roommate).She was shouting "Maddy get up..We are late again...Its 8.30!!"...I was like ..same stupid old bed...with no teddies :( :( Oh it was a dream...and I uttered "uff..yaar Pressi, you would have allowed me to sleep for 1 more min!! I missed my gift". Then I rushed..I hurried like hell and finally I had my breakfast also :) thanks to Tarun who signed for me...otherwise I had to guss my breakfast and die with empty stomach.

After going to class, I generally do not have any work so I started thinking about my dream.. I hope I got that dream because of my passion towards pink articles, lovely pics in my mailbox...and I am eagerly waiting for a gift which will be sending by Cherry :) :). This is What I concluded at the end. By the way, the dream was really pleasant and lovely.

“Dream what you wanna dream, Go where you wanna go, Be what you wanna be, because You have only one life...and one chance to do all the things you wanna do!!!!”



5 comments:

Tarun Goel said...

Thank GOD!!
Pressy woke you up....:P

Shobha said...

now....bloggg??? signs of being crazy....Maddy blog?? what's wrong? chalo..keep blogging anyways...will look fwd for new ones as well

Anitha Reddy said...

mari akkuva time nidra pothe ilanti dreams aa vasthai....

Shobha said...

hahahah...gud say anitha..but heard she's working very hard!!! :D

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

shobhs...don reveal such secrets yaar!! :P