Nov 24, 2008

What's Wrong??

Every day while leaving office, we (I & Sridevi) have to catch either a bus or a cab to our home which is located near BTM reliance fresh. As our office is in electronic city and its been an extremely busy zone, there are mostly heavy vehicles carrying spare parts & materials, a 20-seated bus jam packed with some 200 people in it, there are no zebra crossings or signals which makes it all the more horrible to walk to reach forth.

One fine day, as usual, we somehow managed to cross the road and we stood waiting for the stupid 600 BUS. There, we must have looked like tiny specks in front of those huge good carriers and vehicles., a Cab stopped right before us. I was wondering if he had a change of mind and was going to turn or do something else. I looked up the vehicle to see the driver's face through the glass window. He was waiting there and gesturing me to walk on. I stood for an instant, puzzled, then with a grateful smile on my face (thinking that he will say “No”) and asked him “Bhaiyya, BTM??” To my surprise, he welcomed us into his cab, he did not let any others inside, he did not halt it even a single time also, he played cool and lovely songs from Gangster as well…, and yeah, at that time, I got a call from my boy friend….the conversation was….

Cherry: Madhu, are you busy???

Me: nothing, I just got into Cab and I am on the way to my home..

Cherry: Are you crazy??Don’t go by cabs in the evening times, you never know…what happens and you are new to this city "Bangalore"…so, going by cabs especially for girls...it not safe and secure!!!any how…I suppose…, you are half intelligent.., you would have a company of few more guys with you…

Me: I just shut my mouth and I didn’t speak a word….I am sorry yaar…I am alone..sorry again, we are alone!!

Cherry: Oopz….Who are “we”??

Me: please don’t make me scared….here “We= myself and Sri”

Cherry: (oh..this girl is stupid again, every time here and then, she will come up with a new hurdle).Okay, don’t you worry…Did you see the Cab num or something???
Me: I cannot ask him to stop and it looks awkward if I get down and go for jotting his cab number. :P

Cherry: hmm enough of sarcasm…don’t be scared and don’t be stupid any more…Take care dear….will catch you in couple of minutes.
[She is my girl…, at least she is good at escaping... :P ]

Me: haha,,.It’s just 5:45 PM…..nothing will happen… (God, help us…we both are lovely and poor :P :P).bubye…
(Forget about cherry, I am not talking about him..)

Then... why is there so much of mistrust or uncertainty among people. Everyone on the world is a stranger to one another. It looks like, it is not safer to trust a stranger than someone we have known over a considerable period of time. I am pathetic when it comes to judging people.., I somehow end up thinking that all are good and nice. Then, why do they create situations which threats a relationship?! We are social beings and there will be communication at certain levels. So, What’s wrong in having “Trust” on others???

Here, we reached BTM in around some 40 minutes. Thank god, he safely dropped us and adding to it, he refused taking money when I was trying to give him 50 bucks. We both were shocked and stood placid for few minutes and concluded that “The easier it is: to live in this world, though I am not sure what happiness or sadness..give all your love and affection to people and surely, they would not forget it..,”. In much simpler terms: “If you are nice to people.., definitely they will be nice and they treat you well in return…!!”. We smiled, thanked and said him “We love you, Bhaiyya!!” and thus we left.

6 comments:

Tarun Goel said...

So nice of you and so nice of him as well. So sridevi has also joined hands with you.

Tarun Goel said...

And people are good if they are seen ideally and ideal conditions never exist, got it

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

U guys juz shut up and keep up ur socalled principles wid u... :P :P.
what's wrong??nothing happend..see, I am safe na..sri is also safe!!

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

wat else u want??haan/.?

Tarun Goel said...

Good keep it up. Next time try and ask a truck driver for a lift. That will be amazing no.
Then I'll ask you, "Did you see any challenges?"
You fool

Manish said...

Iam sure, next time he will not drop you for free becoz you said ...“We love you, Bhayyaaaa!!