Nov 17, 2008

Monday Morning ..!!

After a hectic scheduled and pretty busy weekend, here comes the beautiful day, MONDAY. Why does it have to be Monday again? Wasn’t it just Monday the other day or something???





I don't know why but I hate Monday from my childhood. Of course, People I know have complained // have been complaining the same thing - but MY Papa always says: Welcome a Monday morning with smile and pleasure. :P

My first words after getting up are "Monday should not be a working day Sri…What say??!!". Then her response was: "Maddy!!You told the same thing on Friday morning also :) :)". On the way to my office....When I was sitting in the cab and looking at the routine things, I was really surprised to hear some strange words from backies(people sitting back to me!!).."It’s the time of week again. This week should be a perfect. Well let’s follow some tips for the week” and you know there was a list that goes like...plan the week, listen to the past, aware of the news and blah!!

There, I started reacting at each tip. Think positive being an optimist.. :) :)

1. Plan your week: I guess planning the week may add excitement to the moodyMonday morning. And yeah, it triggers all the days in a week to “Busy” status.

2. Listen to the past: Actually I am not much into this, so I don’t have any idea about this tip.

3. Aware of the news: May be this tip is followed by many but I never do. That's another irrelevant thing.

I don’t want to follow any sort of this crap but I just want to create for myself a mindset about Mondays. Hope, next time I will come up with a wonderful medicine for a mighty Monday.

No comments: