Nov 25, 2008

B'lore paani poori!!

Among all food items, foodies like me are fond of junk food. I don't know whether its hygienic or not, I consider it as the ultimate food. When ever I am feeling low or depressed, in order to get rid of that state, I just enjoy eating chaats or any other junk food. To top the list would always be Pani puri or golgappas or tikkias, .. however you call it, the ultimate street food I believe. When I recall my bitsian days, we used to have a jaunt to Noothan by bicycles which was quite a few metres away from my hostel, we would spend that evening by eating golgappas, aloo tikka, and we used to have a great masthi over there. And when I recall my days at STC,hyd...this might sound insane but almost on every weekend or of course on some alternate weekdays we used to go out to Anand theatre (exactly in front of that theatre, there is a pani puri wala), in Begumpet for having golgappas.I love eating there and now, yeah I miss it.




Though Bangalore is famous for its own food items like Idly, Dosa, Vada, rotti etc., I am fortunate enough to see a lot many pani puri wala's in the city. But I had golgappas rarely in bangalore why because here, these people mix onions in the chaat masala and thus, I don't feel like tasting it.Yesterday when I went for giving my cell in Nokia care, he said that he would take some time to get it repaired and asked me to come back. So, we thought of wandering for couple of minutes, we found Bake magic near ICICI bank and went in, there pani puri looked really yummie, I could not control myself and (yeah why should I, anyways) tempted badly and had there..I loved it. And finally now I got a place to have pani puri again, so I again continue my old style of having it everyday. :) :) Eat and Enjoy!!!!

Few Acknowledgements:
I would like to thank Sridevi for accompanying me to Bake magic yesterday and spending her precious time in having pani puri. I am grateful to the person who gave me pani puri in a clean and green plate. And finally I love myself for finding a paradise of panipuri (Bake magic).

4 comments:

Tarun Goel said...

You are still not out of your your bitsian shell :P
I also remember standing like a fool in front of the ANand Theatre
and you are the greatest [fool] ever existed.
Nicely Written anyways

Lokesh Singh said...

NO COMMENTS.....

By Avizzzz

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

dear tarun,

I am proud of u...n ur comments as well :P

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

@Avi...thnq so much :P