Jan 22, 2011

Tring,tring!!


rooba rooba roo... (my mobile's ringtone...it's ringing)

me: Hello!

X: Maam, Is this Madhuri?

me: Yes

X: This is vignesh, you got a parcel, Could u please come to reception?

me: Sure

X: mam, security guys stopping to enter inside, they are facing problems with the pack, some beep sound is coming, could u please come now/?

me: yep..hold on!

At that moment, many set of feelings doodled in my brain like anxiety / cheerfulness /sorrow /tension / fear and soon..

Frankly speaking, I was not much excited because I already know it, but I was very much pleased to hear about the present since it was the most awaited one after a long time. And you know how glad it would be to welcome a day with a gift and that too with chocolates, I guess, chocolates are the best gift in this world, I believe them as the symbol of love, care and affection.

Of course, I was sad, completely worried… why because, I was very sure that if at all my colleagues notice that pack, that’s it..; I would end up in accumulating the wrappers rather than the original pack. I had many bitter experiences when I was in my training, One monkey used to grab all my choclates… (;)) and Tarun used to strive hard to get back for me somehow J . And yeah, Fear…I was little afraid not because of beep sound coming, but because I was pretty sure that all the chocolates would get melted. What a moment it was…!!

I reached Reception, it was occupied by many people, as I cannot recognize that guy, I gave a call to him and yeah there he was, he waived his hand and handed me that parcel, but the person near security was so much scared thinking it was some atom bomb :D . He wanted me to open it in front of him to make sure that everything must be alright. I told him that he need not worry as I don't have any such friends who will take revenge on me. But he denied and said, of, course we should not suspect friends but republic day is near, .so we cannot trust anybody...then immediately my reaction was – what the hell? It’s chennai,..anyways, hehe I convinced him saying I don’t have any such friends who try to kill me at least in such a rich style. I opened it….smile smile smile………..!! everybody was smiling
J kisses chocolates (that silver wrapper must was responsible for that beep sound), lite… I was busy in eating them :) :) lol………………….btw, million thanks to the special sender :) ;)

8 comments:

Tarun Goel said...

Nice. You got chocolates I am happy ;)

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

i got chocs...i knw..but y r u happy? :P i neither gave u share nor u got chocs :P

Swathi said...

hahaha.. nice story.. good narration.. I envy u for receing such a wonderful gift..

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

thanks darling :) :)

Manish Jain said...

Atom Bomb.... ;)..is it the same type of bomb which was used in Japan.. Too Small!

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

manish: LOL :) i expected some technical ques frm u as usual :P

Prasanna alias Pressi said...

started the post wid a ringtone na...expected parcel wid a new cell..:P..anyways gud tat u got wat u like the most..:D..Poor security guy...oka choclate ivvakapoyav..antha kastapadadu..;)

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

Pressi: lol....chachina choclate evariki ivvanu :) as always :)