Oct 29, 2008

why dayz are running fast??

Here 'Feeling' is a keyword which means "Days are running fast!!".


I hope almost 95% people in the World have this feeling of running life. Everyday when we get up in the morning.., with a wish "Good morning Sunshine!!" we plan to do many things and those things linger in the thoughts through out the day. But whether successfully completing the work or not is the least important to me.



When I go back to July'08 life, I was having the feeling, because at that time, I was in my sweet home, totally involved in enjoying my holidays. When I go back to July'06 life, I was having the same feeling, because at that time, I was in my 3rd year of B.E, yeah.., I suppose I need not explain why I had that feeling as everyone is aware of the lovely life at our Engineering days. But when I go back to Jan'08, I just had the opposite feeling because at that time, my situation was horrible that I already discussed in one of the posts :P. So, the thing is, this feeling does not depend on time(as I guess everyone is blessed with 24hrs a day!!). Rather it depends on happiness!!





Because wherever we go, wherever we are..., whatever the situation is, or whatever the location is....., if we like, we enjoy, we love and we are wildly satisfied in doing the work and if it is done heart fully...definitely once if it gets over, we feel that it is no more and we believe that days are fast. and yeah.., I always have a thought "why a day has only 24 hrs?? it would be great if it had 40 hrs!!...I pity a day...its pretty poor :P :P" a line from my theory. It was aah....4 months back when I came here to Hyderabad, but I feel it as just 2 months+ 10 days according to "mYday" theory!! My theory says that "One happy day(mYday) should be blessed with 38 hrs or 38+..., and One sad day should be blessed with less than 15 hrs!! One 50-50 day is fine with 24hrs or yet to be discovered..................,". According to this theory, I really had a "WOWWWW" life in this 4 months and so I counted it to be 2+ months.



And I never know that I will change this theory or not, I have to append it simultaneously, if there are more happier days ahead in my life......!!!Eagerly waiting for those days...!!I love you life......!!

5 comments:

Tarun Goel said...

Why 38 then, why not 50 or 100 or even more ?? :P

Tarun Goel said...

Why are you still not out of your BITS days?? I guess you did not listen what commander said

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

wat make u feel that im still sticked to dat bitsian life??y shud i take his words into personal??

Tarun Goel said...

good, now you are telling me what I taught you,
Good You are learning by yourself :P

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

yup....38 is more than enough yaar...otherwise u knw, it will be bored wid 50 hrs n u nvr knw dat happiness turns into :( :(??