Feb 19, 2009

Me and My marriage

Mom: so, madhu..how r u..howz life thr??(general talk)
Me: nothing great.., as usual!!
Mom: R u eating properly??Is everything fine??hv u gained some weight or u r still scrawny?
Me: :P hehe..never, I am around 46-48, i never checked it !! :( :(
Mom: Papa is asking about ur height tooo...
Me: whats dis stupid question., as if he doesn't know :P
Mom: Its 5'4 right??
Me:Moooom, stop it naa.., is thr any purpose behind asking all these nonsense?
(perhaps, they are in search of a guy for me :(!!...........)
Mom: he is taking some health and LIC insurance on ur name., nothing else!!
chalo, leave it..how abt that amla powder??ur using it??
Me: haaan, y not.,.I am eating it everyday :D (thank god, its fine now, I was scared)
Mom: what????that's for ur hair!!u r eating it??
Me: oooh....that one!!ya ya I am applying to it in the every weekend..u know mom.., even my friends are asking for it...its too good, my hair is looking gorgeous now :P ( haha...I have thrown it somewhere...yirr ;) !!)
Mom: okay then, take care darling
Me: bbyee...


(Next day)

Dad: I have taken LIC and medical insurance on ur name!!
Me: ur wish, I don't know about them...mom told me about this last nite.
Dad: Mom is missing u badly, she wants u to come home once..
Me: ooh so sad papa..., even I too miss u both..
Mom: Madhu, get ur snaps while coming home
Me(in anger): what do u mean???y do u need it?
Mom: Papa told about LIC policy...n blah,,,
Me: shut up, he has many of my passport sized photographs wid him
Mom: no...actually we need ur nice snaps in saree... I guess quite a few are there in your lapi??
Me: No, what the hell is goin on.., why shud I get u.., U temme d exact purpose?I hope u understood.
Mom: why are you shouting like dog? If we are in need of somethings, we are supposed to show u d reasons??
Me: yeah,, Don't act smart.., U ppl have gone mad.., I don't have any pics of mine.., listen to me: Even if have some nice pics, I am right now gonna shift+del them!!
Mom: don't talk to me anymore..don't come to home..
Me: woow...I love u.., I am not desperate to come there. I will cancel my tickets tomorrow.
a couple of minutes passed,
hmm.., I realised that I bristled and shouted at her., lets call her and ask her to forgive me. :D

Me: hello Papa, hows is mom, she is angry still?
Papa: nope, she is sleeping
Me: I wanna talk to her, call her once.
Papa: don't be panic .., U come here we will discuss everything in home!!
Take a chill pill darling, cool and relax.
Me: enough, call mommmm.........
Mom: haan, had food?...blah blah...
Me: r u fine?u r still angry on me?
Mom:I am not angry any more,,in fact u were angry!! so, tomorrow go to some studio., and send us some saree snaps.. okay?
(aaah godddddddd...again!!!!)
Me: chi, go to hell!! I am stupid,, unnecessarily I called u again!look.., U knw, I don't have sarees wid me..,haan whats d use I don't even know wearing them.. cha, cha, first of all I don't have time here to dress up well myself and going after that studios., I am extremely busy!! I am sorry..I can't!!
(what a poor apology.., in spite of asking for excuse, I again erupted like volcano..I am short tempered!! I am hapless at my madcap attitude)

I am just 21. I am still a naughty kid, why don't you people fathom my babyhood. ? what is the need of getting me married with such great haste and hurry ?? I guess both of you are not having any work!!cha, till now, I thought I am blessed having both of you sweet parents!!I am feeling bad now, I never know that I will be in such melancholy situation, I am not ready for marriage yet..!!

Papa, u r my dearest friend.. you are the one who gave me all the freedom and all the life I wanted or I wished, you also know that I am a simpleton piece so you are bothered about me, naturally you are the one who ponders alot on my future, u will be miffed as well as worried, if I face anything worse ahead in my life!!I understand all this, but this is not an apt time for my marriage..!!
see, I am pretty good at persuading you, I am sure that I can convince you once I come there. I will be delighted if u listen to me..!! I am coming to meet you in soon.
Oh my god, help me that
I get no angry,
I stay calm, blissful and happy,
I get strength to raise mind high above daily trifles.,
I do my best to all the things without thinking of any fruit!!
Love you Jesus!!
I prayed my lord to look at my unbridled emotions and I slept. I am sorry if I hurt anyone, and I am sorry at this weird thoughts!!

P.S: I was extremely angry on my sweet stupid as he was making fun of my parents when I briefed it to him., (of course, he is there for me :) :), who is meticulously logical..Name a problem, he will be with an answer)and thanks to Tarun, you gave me an apt name and apt solution to this post.

13 comments:

Shobha said...

hahahha gud gud!!! :D

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

this is not fair shobha, u r laughing at this ??

Tarun Goel said...

So its party time now :)
Enjoy, you and chethan will marry on the same day.

Tarun Goel said...

And one more thing stay cool, don't eat your mom's head in Sai.P Nilayam

Anonymous said...

don't worry girl.. still our parents are in 1990s.. anyway they now accepting if we explain to them.. we can be happy with that.. :)

pls. remove this word verification.. it will be easier to comment then :)

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

@Tarun: cool honeyhere...I stay cool okay??
@kanuguonline:
Welcome :)
sure, i'll remove it!!

Bhargavi said...

poor u .. everyone goes thru this phase .. parents r just anxious to see u settled .. u can always drag out getting married ..good luck to get married to the person of u r choice ;-)

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

@bedazzled:
hey welcome :)
evryone goes thru dis phase, dats pretty true but its pathetic if its gonna start frm 21..,in such young age!! :D :(
anywyz, thnx for ur wishes!!

Ravz said...

so sad..ur parents are actually waiting for u to tell them about ur chetu..so got a chance to go ahead darlin..go for it! don worry n'joy such stages of life. Stay kewl

Anonymous said...

lol..ths stage of life is inevitable for girls i guess ..all the best for "ur choice" and also best of luck for the chances of ur parents coming across ths post ;P

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

@ravz: hehe!!i m fundoo..this'z not an apt time to tell them...we ll talk abt it later :D howz ur life thr?

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

@verbivorehere:

this post...almost they are aware of this post!!i talked to them directly and got my prob solved...its d gud news frm myside:)

Anitha Reddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.