Feb 25, 2009

my precious 16 hrs!! :)

Though people say that traveling alone is pathetic, I enjoy it and I make it lively. Yesterday while coming back to Pune, I came by a train which was scheduled at 6.30 PM but it was running late by 30 minutes.and I was supposed to reach my destination at 10.35 A.M. the next day. Here by, I am elaborating on the sixteen hours which I had spent and I enjoyed by doing so.

7.00 P.M. - 8.30 P.M.:

I was gazing around the different kinds of junta sitting around me, a middle aged man with his wife discussing some family issues in an unknown language, not so pretty wannabe air hostess lolling on her berth, some college going students commenting everyone, a few techie geeks grumbling about their managers, a few more standing in a queue to charge their mobiles and yep how can i forget about the beggar who trips for some hundred times in the same compartment. I was punch drunk and I found it difficult to even breathe in that stupid sleeper class..poor me!!

8.30 P.M.- 9.00 P.M.:
Dinner-1 was already done before boarding into train, As I was loosing my weight day by day, my papa was scared and worried about me !! he made me eat the hell lot of food in the last couple of days.

dinner-2 was followed by just : :) :)
2 dairy milks,
sweets (not home made :D),
some raw fruits,
and of course a little home grub!!

9.00 P.M. - 10.00 PM:

(A small conversation with a chap, oops..i forgot to ask his name)

He is a chatter box. He talked, talked, talked, screamed and shouted as well. It really bottle necked my evening dreams, I was doomed and I cannot sleep after that conversation. This was an utmost flirting conversation I had ever seen!!of, course..that happens with all the pretty girls like me :P.

10.00P.M. - 1.00 A.M: I am thankful to my i pod, though its dying of less battery, it entertained me through out my journey. In between., I arranged my bed (berth :P), I dressed up to sleep, and yeah, I had phoned my friends and blah...

1.00 P.M - 8.00 A.M:

I was into my dream, I just forgot all the things who am I, where was I in, what was I doing, and etc...I relaxed badly. No network coverage :) as I literally roamed like a hutch dog for two days.

8.00 A.M - 10.00 A.M:

please refer to 10.00 P.M- 1.00 A.M :) again I thank my i pod. I love you :)

10.00 A.M - 10.30 A.M:

Again with the same innocent glance at people, who were standing in a queue to get down asap from the train as if it was some race and the person who got down first would get an accolade, who were in hurry to their respective places.

Back to Pune with many wishes, many hopes!! yeah, there is a good news, my problem has got solved!!I love you papa.And, omg!, I have planned to do many things in the coming days and yeah..Let me anticipate them....
really, Life is beautiful :)

Cheers!!

5 comments:

Ankesh said...

keep eating eating eating and eating...make ur papa happy ....:-)

Tarun Goel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tarun Goel said...

I need my money back. You are donating money to the poors 2000km away from Pune and you can't have a look at the poors next door :D

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

@Ankesh: I have been eating alot frm last week...I became fat!! :D

@Tarun: who is at the next door?? :P

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

oye., so how much u need??and ur dostana also needs?? :P