Feb 4, 2009

hahha!!

Time: 12:30 PM
Venue: Dlf Akruthi Pune, 1st floor, 5B
Space: WS-Zone 5B (4)
My desk:
* mobile (kept for charging)
* beautiful bag (opened aside)
* chappals (asusual I removed them )
* playing ipod,
* scattered through some documents sent by my project manager :P
* computer (restarting very often, I don't know why :(....)
* papers,pens, spects, watch...all are in a mess @ my cozy workspace..

Motivation behind this post: quite boring at my table, everybody here around is pretty busy in doing nothing, yeah.., just Nothing!!, so simply wanna kill a couple of minutes :) :P what do I write??
My current state: I am in a pretty drowsy state (i guess its due to AC in the office..,) and feeling hungry but I am too torpid to go and have lunch :)
Time: 12:39 PM (hahaha...I succeeded in killing my 9 minutes... :) :) :P )
its the time to celebrate this achievement..!!I am going for lunch......

Cheers!!

7 comments:

Tarun Goel said...

What an idea. You seem to have gained mastery in killing time :)

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

yep ofcourse, plz suggest any other ways to squander the time yaar :)

Ava said...

nice peppy blog ! Lucky there are no firewalls in your office.

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

@avdi,

thank you :) u don knw abt our office, firewallz are too strng to use proxies even.. :P but we r lucky as blogging can be done!!

Anonymous said...

:)) lol can i have that office name to apply ;P..nd btw i had been there in akrudi pune for quite sometime...

Manish Jain said...

you are very good in killing your time and others time. ;P

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

@verbivore:
:) :) office me work is thr... :) :) but u don abt me :P