Feb 2, 2009

bye shoppe :(

its so pretty,
this color is trendy,
i guess it suits me well,,
i never tried this stuff,..huh..,
its making me happy...., chalo I will buy it!!

I suddenly get a fits attack often when I come across a cute skirt, lovely top or a pair of chappals.!!my muscles start jerking me to take that on what I had set my eyes on.

I am a shopaholic, I have no self control, I would go on dreaming about it, I think million of times, i don't have this colored one, I can wear it at many occasions, and finally I soothe my nerves by buying it. I have nearly 100 dresses to satisfy me still I go nuts behind this shopping..,I had squandered nearly 45k in one month for shopping, sounds crazy?? of course I knew, nobody can stop me from it whenever i see a mall, I feel it as a paradise, I enjoy buying all accessories no matter whether it's needed or not,but!!!(I decided)

don't think that I am well-heeled :P, company is paying me more than enough money just for my signature :) :) but due to some problems, I got my salary after 3 months, I have taken lots of money from people, probably this restricted me not to buy any more things..!!and this realized me the importance of money!!!so..

yup.., I have decided to stop shopping at least till my birthday (except one wallet and a pair of chappal :P). I will try my maximum to stick on to my words..., :) but I am not sure as there are many events coming ahead valentine's day :P, anniversary :P,
.........chalo, Lets see what will happen!!!

Cheers!!

7 comments:

Manish Jain said...

quite Complex Thinking...

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

its simple...!!

Tarun Goel said...

Its the simplest thing provided you do what you say.

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

hehe...I will do :) and I can :)

Shobha said...

Hi dear...very very true post..infact yesterday i went out shopping and when i saw lots of crazy T-shirts I kept thinking of u...told my friends here also that maddy wud have gone crazy over all these.....and here u r with a post on ur craziness :D

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

hey shobha,
im glad 2 hear 4m u...,yep i was crazy... :) i kept a promise that i wont buy nythngs till my bday!! :) wat say??

Shobha said...

all the best!!! but i also remember a promise tht u wrote in ur diary long long back..and broke it happily :D