Feb 6, 2009

yaar, U made my day :)



Each and every day starts with a smile, a feel and a wish..,
but today it started with grief, fear... (though i don know what exactly might happened..!!).


I didn't know why, I couldn't put it into words, I was frustrated, I just wanted to sit in the room where I knew God was going to be for sure, and be a little angry with Him, and be a little sad, and be a little out of sorts. All I could do then was weep. :( :(

Whenever I feel depressed I listen to songs, I eat chocolates, I try coming back to normal stage a lot.., but today none of these aided me...!! After coming to the office, as usual..for quite sometime I went on checking mails, filling time sheet and soon...


then., one of my favourite juniors pinged me in gtalk..,
and I met him after a long time and so had a long chat..!! It seemed me, a smile can express many things.., and a little gtalk chat soothed my heart :) it elated me and he really made my day!! seriously I' m really proud of having quite a few friends, who shows his or her true colors in times of adversity.!! yeah.., I mean it.., this post is dedicated to him as he delighted me, who charmed me, and who brought back my peppiness!!!

so, I'm back into my life.... :) :) thank you my dear DT :)

cheers!!


5 comments:

Deepak Bagga said...

it happens......
say thank to ur junior again. he increased enjoy...


enjoy..........

Tarun Goel said...

enjoy is increasing at the rate of maximum, what say?? :D

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

hehe :P dats wat this post meant!!
enjoy @ maximum

Anonymous said...

gtalk!!! again..u sure i shouldnt run for ths company of yours ;P
btw - have blogrolled u

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

@Verbivore:

:) :) thnx 4 blogrolling me!! and yeah.., reg gtalk :) u knw now a days, guys are using proxies :P