May 22, 2010

gift from Google

Being in a Support Project, today I had to come to office (of course on every saturdays). As I am wetty, I am just seeking all the possible ways to kill the time…in eating some guys brain, wandering here and there, checking the scraps in orkut, and when I got vexed of all this..I just decided to download some games and start play…

So I opened Internet Explorer..and as soon as I saw the homepage (I feel everybody’s homepage is GOOGLE), I am spellbound.

Here, Google gifted me this.. :P! It has customized the home page with a playable PAC-MAN logo to celebrate 30 years of the legendary game.

I know most of you love it, I do..Pacman is my favourite game.Thanks Google…

Guys who don't have it and still wanna play it, hurry up!it won't last anymore :)

Kudos Google geeks, you rock!!

Cheers

1 comment:

vicious said...

heyyy ..nice one na ?? me 2 noticed it in the office 2day ..