Oct 3, 2010

for a change!

What a day it was!For a change, imagine yourself cleaning an entire large flat all alone with no one's help!!haha, sounds very difficult right? I never know how to clean my room or frankly I never touched a broom stick in my life till today. Our maid was not coming to clean our flat since last 5 days and now it was literally dirty and if you stay without cleaning it for one more day, I bet you that u will go ill. Usually, my maid takes 2 days off in a week but this time complete 5 days, and moreover, she is asking for hike.. since today is a holiday, we just thought we will clean everything. And out of 4 of us, 3 gals had decided to clean the utensils + Kitchen (indeed it was a tough task) and I was left to clean the whole house. I thought it was a quite easy one and got broom stick :) My flat is really a big one with one lobby+2 wide bedrooms+1 store room+1 hall+1 kitchen. I had swept out all the rooms and I got surf water to clean the floor :) omg! I successfully ended up in cleaning all the rooms in just 1.5hrs while the other gals were still washing the utensils! Yippie….If I tell this to mom, she will faint in surprise :P I am so happy, for a change, started doing good things!

5 comments:

Tarun Goel said...

Come over, even I have not cleaned my flat since ages. You are experienced, you will come handy :)

Tarun Goel said...

Come, I will pay more than you earn in your company :)

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

excuse me mr. I dont do the works u do for money :P :)

Deepak Bagga said...

people who do cleaning rarly can do it in a better way :)
you cry for sallary hike, so you should understand your maid :)

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

hhaa bagga?wats dat funda?u found it?? ;) :)