Apr 23, 2010

Nothing has changed!


I have found something today after going through my mailbox.
I just had a halt here and I thought that it's pretty true..
it goes on..


Did you find any thing change in your life. I had found nothing change. 20 years back also we running behind some thing which we need n still we are doing the same. Don't you trust.

Life is Still Beautiful

20 years back - School bag. Today - Office bag.
20 years back - Lekhak Note book. Today - HP Note book.
20 years back - Hero Ranger. Today - Hero Honda.
20 years back - Half pants. Today - Full pants.
20 years back - Playing with plastic car running on battery and remote. Today - Playing with metal car running on petrol and gear.
20 years back - Scared of Teachers and exams. Today - Scared of Bosses and targets.
20 years back - Wanting to be class topper. Today - Wanting to be 'Employee of the month'.
20 years back - Quarterly exams. Today - Quarterly results.







Even though I had never worried for anything, I feel so many of us do not have changed!!

Cheers!!

2 comments:

Tarun Goel said...

I liked it girl, I liked it

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

hehe...means u too follow it :P