Jan 15, 2010

Yo! again...

I feel very elated to post in my blog again. It’s been a pretty long gap.
Firstly, Happy New Year!! Yo..

Many things happened so far.
But due to lack of time, I could pen down only a few highlights.

Jan 1st- No party no masti !! (coz of eclipse :P)
Jan 2nd & 3rd - Went to office (now-a-days seems I am very much busy!!)
Jan 6th- Got a new dress!! (One of my special days)
Jan 9th – My roommate left me :( (she went home for pongal hols..lucky gal)
Jan 10th- Started cooking alone!!
Jan 11th – Went to McDonald's’ for buying Kites :) :)
Jan 16th- Got to blog again!!Yo…

Cheers

3 comments:

Ankesh said...

Welcome back from Blog Sabatical... :P

Happy New year... :)

Unknown said...

Hey Sweetie, Wlecome back :)
I misd u here, change this template, it looks so weird and nonsense.

Deepak Bagga said...

gud, In channai , atleast you get time to write somthing..


enjoy...